Beeswax Blocks 250g
This product is currently sold out.
Pure Beeswax 250g
These blocks are hand poured from a blend of organic African and natural Canadian beeswax.
Beeswax is the base of many cosmetic products, but it can be used for so much more...
- In book making waxing your thread will give extra strength.
- Use beeswax to coat nails or screws will prevent the wood from splitting.
- Use the beeswax to coat wooden furniture, it will help sticky drawers and windows glide smoothly.
- You can make furniture polish with a mix of beeswax and a carrier oil.
- A thin beeswax coating helps prevents bronze items from tarnishing.
- Beeswax can be used to waterproof leather items or shoes.
100% Zambian & Canadian Beeswax.
AWARDS & CERTIFICATIONS:
MORE GREAT INFO:
- A white-ish bloom or haze on the wax indicates that it is pure beeswax.
Hand poured in Canada.